Saturday, December 11, 2010

Roman Holiday







The new year is fast approaching... and I am buried under a pile of moving boxes. Yesterday, I began the daunting task of packing up my closet. I don't know about you, but packing takes me FOREVER because I'm constantly daydreaming and reminiscing. Each piece holds a memory and I'm fortunate enough to have some pretty damn good memories to mull over when I should really be doing something productive. For example, I found a few scarves I purchased on a recent trip to Rome and I was instantly transported back to the time that I spent there {I also proceeded to spend the afternoon styling rather than packing.... ah, well!} The cobblestone streets, the FOOD, the humbling feeling of being so small and new in the world compared to this ancient city and the incredibly chic men and women that can be seen on every corner and atop every Vespa leave an impression every.time. It's magical! While still don't have time to put together a proper post, I thought I'd share some pictures from my time in Rome this fall. I hope it inspires you the way it inspired me

No comments:

Post a Comment