Saturday, December 11, 2010

Born Lucky



I live a pretty charmed life. It's actually a running joke amongst my friends that I will always win at scratch offs, I will never get a speeding ticket (no matter how many times I get pulled over), and if there is one must-have item we are all feverishly searching for it's assumed I will find the last one... and it will be in my size and on sale. I attribute my good luck to my own brand of karma-- be kind, assume the universe is looking out for you, and always always always be grateful (b/c the life you already have is pretty special). It's simple, but it's always worked for me. Every once in a great while though, something SO amazing happens it shocks even me.....on that note, I'm delighted to share that I was chosen to be a part of the incredibly talented and diverse curator team over at Aprizi!! Better still (I know, I'm still reeling from the first part) I was fortunate enough to be a contributor on their holiday gift guide for foodies... which was tweeted about by LUCKY MAGAZINE?!?!!! I still can't believe it. It's a huge validation and I'm super excited about this new adventure!


No comments:

Post a Comment