Wednesday, December 1, 2010

All Tomorrow's Parties

Dinner Party

What I love most about this time of year are the endless excuses for getting all dolled up. There's nothing quite like a holiday party to bring out your most festive, well- dressed self. The video in my last post actually inspired me to take a stab at entertaining, so now I'm on the hunt for the perfect party dress. Tis' the season, right? While I'm SUPER excited to gather all my friends, flex my hostess muscles, and {hopefully} deliver a fun and memorable evening, I'm also pretty darn excited about the prospect of a sparkly new party frock! Here are a few that caught my eye.



1. Antik Batik Sequined Chiffon dress $375
2. Jane Norman Embellished waist Jacquard dress $41
3. Karen Millen Beaded dress $270
4. Rebecca Taylor Silk Bustier dress $495
5. Miss Selfridge Taffeta dress $74
6. Rebecca Taylor Tiered Party dress $395
7. Tibi One Shoulder Silk Draped dress $425
8. My Theresa Crepe Sable dress $845
9. Miss Selfridge Animal Puff dress $78
10. Tate Chain dress $238
11. Rachel Gilbert Dakota Embellished Silk-tulle dress $609
12. Miss Selfridge Asymmetric Trim Bodycon dress $62

Ps- What items are inspiring you this holiday season?






No comments:

Post a Comment