Friday, December 3, 2010

Season of Sparkle

Jen For Aprizi




I know this is premature, but it always make me a little sad when it's time to pack up the holiday decorations. I love how sparkly and festive my house looks this time of year. And even though I'm no style slouch, it's always shocking to me how barren the place looks once everything has been put away. This year; however, I've devised a brilliant plan! I've chosen seasonal decor that is cheery enough to be holiday-worthy, but chic enough to enjoy all year!


1. Ceramic Sea Urchins from Tonic Home $290
2. Turquoise and Gold Tray from Elements $145
3. Gold Beaded Pillow Slipcover from The Home Centric on Etsy $38
4. Mint Julep Cups from The Paris Market $28
5. Pear Tree Plaque (you're on your own for the partridge) from Terrain $128
6. Mercury Glass Candles from Himalayan Trading Co $28
7. Salt and Pepper Shakers from The Pink Daisy by L'objet $165
8. Etched Mercury Glass Jug from Jayson Home & Garden $295
9.Merino Wool Throw by Anichini $395
10. Hand Painted Sunburst Mirror from Wisteria $119

No comments:

Post a Comment