Thursday, March 24, 2011

Dressed to Frill

Hello, kittens.
So...I have been a naughty blogger. If my blog & I were a boy you would have totally cheated on us by now {despite the fact that we are smoking hot and hysterically funny} because we have just not been showing you the attention that you & your sexy little self deserve *boo* Shame on us. We shall have to try harder....... please accept my apologies for being so epically lame and since I can't send you the requisite man-i-really-screwed-up flowers, allow me to offer up some fashion yumminess in the form of ShOna JOy's latest collection.









I swear, it's like a biker jacket humped a doily...... and by that I mean.......LOVING it!

{and don't judge me, but I'm already buying up all the lace socks I can find, because I WILL be rocking heels and socks this spring}



No comments:

Post a Comment